I think we can all agree that the winter has been brutal here in the Northeast! I’m always cold and my skin is drier than normal. These are my essentials for staying warm, keeping my skin and lips glowing and moisturized and my spirits lifted, even when it’s below freezing outside. Only 2 more months until Spring!!
- Psycho Bunny hat. For the boys but I wear it every day.
- Polo Shearling Vest. Fantastic layering piece. Sold out but this is a nice alternative.
- Sauvignon Blanc. I keep it stocked. Obviously.
- Creme Brûlée Vaseline. A little dessert on your chapped lips! I have one at my desk, in my nightstand, in my bag…
- Everlane Sweater. A cute, chunky knit in a few great colors.
- H. Bloom flower arrangement. Flowers make me so happy. I love to buy and arrange them on my own but also think a small, simple, professional arrangement is a chic, thoughtful gift (to yourself or someone you love!), especially in the winter months when nothing outside is in bloom!
- Rodan + Fields Redefine Regimen. I am a R+F Consultant for a reason. These products have done wonders for my skin and I’ve watched them transform others’ complexions as well. I’ve always taken skincare seriously but once I hit my 30’s, I took it up a couple notches. I’m also obsessed with Mad Hippie’s Vitamin C Serum right now.
- LL Bean Signature Wicked Good Boots. So comfortable and warm! I have the slippers too.
- Yoga/Pilates. I love Beachbody OnDemand b/c there are so many programs to choose from and I can do them all at home. PiYo is my favorite right now!