Some of my favorite items to get you in the mood for a chic and cozy autumn.
- goop x CB2 Firewood Tote : a pretty spot for logs. The big leather tote can be taken out of its holder, carried out to the wood pile, filled up and brought back inside for storage.
- Smythson Imperial Floral Notelets : for Fall correspondence and thank yous.
- goop x CB2 Match Striker : a candle and/or fireside illumination necessity. Also a great hostess/host gift!
- Sugarfina seasonal candy make Halloween candy chic.
- Crate & Barrel White Ceramic Pumpkins : what’s autumn without decorative pumpkins strewn about!?
- Santa Maria Novella ‘Cinquanta’ : a floral woody musk, perfect for transitioning into cooler months.
- Diptyque Feu de Bois Candle : an absolute fall and winter classic.
- Homenature Pine & Silver Trim Trays : to store and display your treasures.
- Noble Maple Syrup: artisanal and matured with whiskey. Yum.
- Homesick ‘New York’ Candle: a fragrant reminder of upstate with scents of the Adirondacks, forest brush crunching underfoot, and the autumn fragrance of pumpkins and apple orchards. Sweet hay and rushing river mix with spice notes of nutmeg and cinnamon to finish.
- Hermes Hinged Cuff in Cognac : go ahead and treat yourself!
- Williams & Sonoma Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Muffin Mix : early morning activity (with or without little ones) which will fill your home with a festive and delicious aroma.
- Cuyana x Marie Kondo Jewelry Case: organize life’s little luxuries.
- Hermes Avalon Throw Blanket: for those chilly nights.
- Privet Berries : beautiful autumnal accents bring the outdoors in.
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Smoke Jug Vase : a pretty container for seasonal arrangements.