About Me and My Real Estate Services
I’d like to briefly reintroduce myself. For those who might not know, here is a high level overview of my real estate services:
- I work with both buyers and sellers at every price point.
- I’m well versed in condo, coop + townhouse transactions. I’ve personally owned both a condo and coop and have first hand knowledge of how both operate.
- I work with investors as well, advising on how to best optimize their return, whether that’s simply analyzing the numbers, vetting new developments or identifying an undervalued area or neighborhood. Experienced in 1031 exchanges.
- I live in Manhattan but work across all boroughs. I also advise on sales and purchases on the east end of Long Island and can also refer clients to excellent brokers in the Hudson Valley, Connecticut, New Jersey and Florida in particular.
- I love working with first time buyers.
- I have a passion for interiors and love helping clients stage their homes for sale- whether that’s referring them the right staging company or helping them select the best neutral paint color to refresh the space before listing.
- I am part of a small, very successful team and we aim to do the very best for our clients every single day. We are strategic and creative, thoughtful and motivated. I think what sets us apart is our vision, aesthetic, honesty and network.
More about me:
- I am originally from upstate New York – Loudonville, NY to be exact. I attended Colgate University in central New York and moved to New York City after graduation.
- Before real estate I did sales + marketing in the wellness industry. I have one child, Vivienne (Vivi), who is almost 11! She is a beautiful little soul, a creative thinker and also dyslexic.
- I have horse named Renaissance who is stabled on the North Fork. I love to horseback ride, ski and connect with my friends – my friends are everything!
- What I love about all of these facets of my life is that they are very intertwined. My clients are my friends and clients become friends. Basically every activity is an opportunity to meet and connect with new people and that’s always exciting! 🤍